1. Please be advised that the administrator of your personal data regarding your use of this website available at eleonorik.eu is ELEONORIK NORYNSKYI Spółka komandytowa z siedzibą w Poznań (61-737), ul. 27 December 17/19 lok. 114, entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court Poznań – Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, VIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number: 0000806219, NIP: 7831806761, REGON: 384473413 (hereinafter: Administrator).
2. ELEONORIK NORYNSKYI Spółka komandytowa is also the administrator of your data provided to us through your consent to receive commercial information and in all other cases of contact with our company or our representatives.
As the Administrator of your data, we ensure full compliance of our processing with the provisions on the protection of personal data resulting from the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter: GDPR) and the Personal Data Protection Act of May 10, 2018.
Providing your personal data is voluntary, but necessary to make contact, including handling the inquiry sent by you using the contact form available on the website or e-mail, including for the purpose of possible cooperation, conclusion and proper performance of the contract and in particular for the purpose of proper performance of tax and accounting obligations as part of mutual cooperation. Failure to provide the necessary data will, in particular, result in the inability to contact or answer any questions, including the possibility of establishing and implementing cooperation.
In matters related to the protection of personal data, you can contact us by sending a letter to the company’s address with the note “personal data”.
3. We process your personal data on the basis of art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a, b, c, f of the GDPR, in particular on the basis of your consent, contracts concluded by you, as well as on the basis of our legitimate interests, in order to:
fulfillment of legal obligations incumbent on the Administrator;
conducting e-mail correspondence and answering your messages, presenting a cooperation offer;
If you are already our clients, in matters related to concluded contracts
and orders being processed, the basis for the processing of your data is the need to implement and service these contracts and orders.
4. Depending on whether you are our client, or if you have only submitted a question or request, your personal data will be stored:
for the duration of the contract, and after its expiry for the period necessary to settle the contract, handle complaints, secure or pursue any claims –
in the case of data processed for the purpose of concluding or performing a contract,
until you object or withdraw your consent – in the case of data processed on the basis of your consent;
for the period necessary to fulfill the Administrator’s legal obligation (e.g. resulting from tax or accounting regulations);
5. Please be advised that you are entitled to:
the right to access your personal data;
the right to rectify data if the data processed is incorrect or incomplete;
the right to request the deletion of data;
the right to request restriction of data processing;
the right to transfer data, i.e. the right to receive personal data provided to the Administrator and to send them to another administrator;
the right to object to data processing (when data processing is based on the legitimate interest of the Data Administrator);
the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office;
the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal (applies to cases where the processing is based on consent);
the right to obtain an intervention by the Administrator, express their own position and to challenge the decision based on automated data processing.
7. The recipients of your personal data may be, in particular, entities from the IT industry, persons providing administrative, accounting, HR, consulting and legal services to the Administrator.
8. Personal data will not be transferred to a third country or an international organization.
9. E-mail communication.
By sending an e-mail to the Administrator, you automatically provide us with your e-mail address, because you are the sender of the message.
You can also provide other personal data in the content of the e-mail.
All e-mails sent by the Administrator are clearly marked as coming from the Administrator.